Survival of The Fittest

Saturday, August 21, 2004

We're # 1


We're #1
Originally uploaded by mryosemite.

There was a commercial on the radio, it advertised classes for overcoming dyslexia. And what was their main selling point? I quote, "Dyslexia is the number one cause of reading and spelling problems."

Really? Are you sure about that? This isn't just another one of those "We're #1" statements that can't really be proven...is it? Because, quite frankly, when it comes to reading difficulties, my gut instinct tells me that blindness beats the hell out of dyslexia - but I could be wrong.

Please note: For those of you that prefer PC terminology, please substitute "blind people" with "visually challenged".

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go feed my god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
asbestos exposure
asbestos exposure