Survival of The Fittest

Thursday, January 26, 2006

My Ears Are Aiken

MSN Radio - the greatest thing since sliced bread. It allows me to listen to dozens of internet radio stations for free. The one I like the most is the "Top 40 Hits". It has a blend of pop, rap, and even some crossover country. What I don't like is when they play Clay Aiken Christmas songs a month after X-mas.

When they follow up Kanye's "Gold Digger" with Clay Aiken, it pretty much kills whatever mood you're in. And naturally, nobody walks up to your desk when Gold Digger is playing, they walk up when the twirp from American Idol is on.
Listening to Clay is like wearing a scarlet letter - it's a positive confirmation of homosexuality.

I'm not gay I tell ya! It's not me! I can't control what songs they play! I listen to this station for the Beyonce songs - I swear!!!

Yeah......sure you do....white boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
asbestos exposure
asbestos exposure