Survival of The Fittest

Saturday, August 21, 2004

What's In a Name


What's In a Name
Originally uploaded by mryosemite.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why, whenever I fill out a form, I'm asked to put my last name first, my first name second, and my middle name last. I think this might be a plot of the man to keep the brother down!

Oh, let me guess, last names are considered more diversified than first names? What if I managed a Taco Bell? Everyone would be filed under Martinez or Rodriguez. Have you checked the list of employees at your local Chinese restaurant? There'd be more Wangs and Wongs than you could shake a chop stick at.

Anyway, I can't take it any longer. I'm fighting back! I'm filing for an official name change. I'm changing my last name to Jason, my first name to Charles, and my middle name to Tracey. That way, when I fill out those friggin' forms, I can put my name down as Jason Charles Tracey - game over!

Please note: my name change isn't official, I'm still debating on changing my first name to "Stud-Muffin".....Jason "Stud-Muffin" Tracey.....it has a nice ring to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
asbestos exposure
asbestos exposure