Survival of The Fittest

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Kristen Davis

This just in! The people have spoken (just me) and Kristen Davis has been voted as “The Woman That I Would Most Like to Boink If I Wasn’t Already in a Great Relationship with The Most Sweet, Caring, and Beautiful Woman in the World.” Yes, this is an award that has been coveted by many, but there can only be one winner. (Please note: Stroking my girlfriend’s ego was the only way I could get away with announcing this award. If needed, please send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I will gladly mail you a vomit bag.)

Yes indeed, Kristen makes my Boink-O-Meter peg out. If I was a single celebrity and had millions of dollars, there’s no doubt in my mind that I could bag this babe. At the age of 40, Kristen looks better than many women half her age. All men hope their wives will age as wonderfully as Kristen has. (I just looked online and it appears that I can use the word “wonderfully” without being classified as gay….but its close.)

Kristen – if you were a hamburger, you’d be a McBeautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
asbestos exposure
asbestos exposure