Survival of The Fittest

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Personalized License Plates


I hate personalized plates that don't say anything...

4CATHY - I don't care if the car is for Cathy. In fact, I'm actually offended that your family is so rich...that you give each other cars. Go fuck yourself Cathy.

BLUEBMW - Thanks, I've always had trouble distinguishing the colors of the light spectrum. Oh, and thanks for letting me know it's a BMW. It's not like you're driving one of the most recognizable cars on the planet. It's not like you have a BMW logo on each of your rims, with one on the trunk and one on the hood. Go fuck yourself Captain Obvious.

FNBLNRE - I don't know what this means and I don't think you do either. Go fuck yourself you poor abbreviatin' bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
asbestos exposure
asbestos exposure