Survival of The Fittest

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Miss Marketing USA


Miss Kentucky, Tara Elizabeth Connor, 20, competes in the swimsuit contest of the Miss USA 2006 pageant in Baltimore. Connor won the pageant and will compete July 23 in the Miss Universe competition in Los Angeles.

Hey, it took a while to bring Cold Stone together with Tim McGraw – but this one is a no brainer! Miss Kentucky should be the spokesperson for KY Jelly. Would ya! I would. Seriously, I should be getting paid for these BRILLIANT marketing ideas.

Oh! Oh! Wait! The light bulb just went off! I can’t figure out how it all goes together but I think there’s a cross-marketing campaign in the making. I’m thinking of Miss Kentucky holding a bottle of KY between her legs, a pint of Cold Stone between her boobs, and Tim McGraw singing “I like her, I love her, I want some more of her.”

Oh wait, flip that. Put the bottle of KY between her boobs and put a pint of “Cherry Pie” between her legs. Brilliant!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
asbestos exposure
asbestos exposure