Survival of The Fittest

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What Came First


We all know the question…

What came first? The chicken? Or the egg?

I would like to propose an updated version…

What came first? Cold Stone? Or Tim McGraw?

Cold Stone sells ice cream in the following sizes:

Like it! Love it! Gotta Have it!

Tim McGraw sings a song that goes:

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it.

Am I the only one that sees a BRILLIANT marketing campaign if we could get Tim McGraw to join forces with Cold Stone?

Footnotes:

1. I had the choice of posting a picture of Cold Stone or Tim McGraw…so naturally I opted for Tim’s babe-o-rama wife…Faith Hill.

2. Getting back to our original question…if I had the chance to hook up with Faith Hill, I believe that I would cum first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
asbestos exposure
asbestos exposure