Survival of The Fittest

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Gym IQ

Well folks, I went to the gym tonight and here’s how it went....

First, my trainer was sick and had to leave early. He apologized by giving me a case of deodorant – 36 sticks. I think I’ll give them away at Halloween.

Next, I saw a bald teenager with a t-shirt that went past his knees. I guess his weekly KKK meeting had just let out and he didn’t have time to change. He actually had to pull his shirt up around his waist in order to pedal the bike. I checked his forehead for a lobotomy scar but couldn’t find one. We’ll chalk this up to youth.

After this, I saw an older woman that thought she could hear the TV by doing something on her exercise machine. I guess she thought her heart rate needed to match the FM frequency listed next to the TV. I checked her forehead for a lobotomy scar but couldn’t find one. We’ll chalk this up to age.

Finally, I saw a beautiful young woman wearing a pink t-shirt with matching sweats….and pug boots. Pug boots at the gym??? I suppose these are appropriate if you’re exercising outside…IN ALASKA! I checked her forehead for a lobotomy scar and she slapped me. We’ll chalk this one up to lesbianism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
asbestos exposure
asbestos exposure