Survival of The Fittest

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hammer Time!


"Fountain", a famous artwork consisting of a ceramic urinal made by French-US artist Marcel Duchamp, has been damaged while on display in Paris's Pompidou Centre by an elderly vandal armed with a hammer, the museum and police said.

The sculpture was slightly chipped and fractured in the attack Wednesday by the 77-year-old man, who was taken into custody and presented to a judge Thursday.

Editorial Comment: If I was taken into custody each time my “hammer” accidentally chipped a urinal, I’d be doing the backdoor boogie at San Quentin right now. I don’t want to brag but …my dick is so big that it won’t return Spielberg’s calls. That reminds me! I have a huge list of dick jokes that I can post – would ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
asbestos exposure
asbestos exposure