Survival of The Fittest

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Toys For Tots


Toys For Tots
Originally uploaded by mryosemite.

Reuters
July 28th, 2004

Houston - Michael Jackson signed autographs for surprised shoppers as he bought toys and stuffed animals at a Houston mall.

Jackson was in Houston "on business, and just decided to drop by the mall," spokeswoman Raymone Bain told The Associated Press. After his shopping spree for toys and teddy bears, he left town.

Jackson is charged in Santa Maria, Calif., with committing a lewd act upon a child, administering an intoxicating agent, and conspiring to commit child abduction.

Um...Michael? You DO realize that you're currently charged with molesting a child..right? I'm just thinking...and correct me if I'm wrong...but this might not be the best time to shop for toys and teddy bears.

Do you remember when the Fish and Game department nailed me for shooting a bear out of season? After I was released on bail, you didn't see me at the farmer's market buying honey did you?

Anyway, I've gotta run, I'm going deer hunting next week and Wal-mart is having a sale on spotlights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
asbestos exposure
asbestos exposure