Survival of The Fittest

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Yosemite Buck # 1


Yosemite Buck # 1
Originally uploaded by mryosemite.

January 2001

This is another one of my Yosemite pictures. 98% of my pictures are of deer, so I'm not sure if you could call me a "wildlife photographer". Maybe I'm a "deer photographer"?

Anyway, I don't practice nearly as much as I'd like, but I keep trying. One of these days, I'm going to find the motivation to take a photography class.

Despite my lack of training, several years ago, I did submit a picture into the Alameda County Fair. Actually, my mom submitted it for me. It didn't win anything but it did receive an honorable mention. It was also one of the few pictures that sold at an opening night fund raiser. I'm kind of proud of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
asbestos exposure
asbestos exposure