Survival of The Fittest

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Yosemite Buck # 2


Yosemite Buck # 2
Originally uploaded by mryosemite.

January 2001

This is another one of my many Yosemite pictures. There were 3 bucks in this particular group. I followed them for roughly two hours. If I recall, I burned through 4 rolls of film, but only a few of them made the cut. This is one of them.

During my most recent trip to Yosemite, I went walking late one night, must;ve been around 11pm. I had a powerful maglite with me and I could see pretty well.

I came across a buck, and then another buck, and then another one. In all, there were 15 bucks traveling together in this group. For the first time in my life, I got to watch a couple of young bucks locking horns as they sized each other up.

At one point, I was in a semi-circle of 7 bucks, they didn't seem to mind me, but I decided that it was time to head out- better safe than sorry. I took numerous pictures but unfortunately, it's rather difficult to take a decent picture when it's absolutely pitch dark outside and all you have is a standard flash. Such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
asbestos exposure
asbestos exposure