Survival of The Fittest

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Greenpeace Finally Shows Some


A Greenpeace activist holds up a sign to protest against pulp mill pollution.

So many comments…so little blog space…

1. Why aren’t more Greenpeace protests done like this? They need to hire a permanent crew of Protest Babes.

2. It’s about time Greenpeace started showing a peace. Would ya! I would.

3. I hate to ruin this for the guys out there but… I’ve seen what this girl looks like from the front. Oh….my….god….she’s a double bagger. Most guys know what this is but just in case…a double bagger is when you put a bag over your own face in case the one over hers breaks.

4. What’s a pulp mill? Answer: Who cares? Look at that ass! Would ya? Oh wait, I already used that line.

5. Somewhere in Los Angeles, Kobe Bryant is reading the full article and he’s thinking…I’d jump on that like Jason on a Latin chick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
asbestos exposure
asbestos exposure